Sunday, 5 December 2010

More About Free Books


My aim is to publish a free ebook at around the same time as I publish a new novel.

Passengers to Sentience was accompanied by the free book The First Completely Electronic Robot and Science Fiction Limerick Book (it’s free on smashwords, Amazon don’t allow authors to offer books for less than 99 cents). The First Completely Electronic Robot and Science Fiction Limerick Book is a book of essentially clean limericks suitable for all the family.

For Passengers to Zeta Nine, I created the very short story Ms Fixit. I originally had the idea when I saw that New Scientist had run a competition to write a ‘flash fiction’ short story in less than 300 words. I’d missed the deadline by the time I read the article but it seemed like an interesting challenge. I have written a 300 word version but in its current form, the Ms Fixit story is around 450 words. It is free and only available through Smashwords.


I have a multiple universes short story planned for the release of Passengers Revelations

Of course, you don’t have to buy the novels to take advantage of the free books at Smashwords:

No comments: