Tuesday, 23 November 2010

My First Blog Post

Hello, I am a writer of Science Fiction stories. I live in the south of England.

Back in the 1990s I spent ten years writing abstracts from patents of chemical inventions as a hobby. Since then I have retired from my full time job and directed my time to writing fiction. I have written two novels, a short story and a book of SF limericks. The novels and the limerick book are all published on Amazon, Smashwords, Apple, Kobo, Sony, B&N and Diesel.

Click the My Books link above to find the covers and synopses for each book.

Or click the links on the right under Where to Find My Books for Amazon UK, Amazon US and Smashwords.

The third story in the Passengers series is currently "in the works" at over 70,000 words in draft.

2 comments:

Helen Smith said...

Hello Peter

Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope you enjoy it - I have met some lovely people by reading their blogs.

Good luck with your new book - I enjoyed the first two.

Peter Salisbury said...

Helen, thanks for the welcome and being my first 'follower'. Also Many Happy Returns and congratulations to you!